The IPX platform is a strategic tool for the financial industry helping weigh the IP implications of investments, mergers and acquisitions.
- What companies hold strategically important IP for our business?
- Which companies hold IP that could block my competitors?
- What’s the ratio of IP-to-enterprise-value for each?
- What companies have a need for our technology?
- What’s the strategic direction of their competitors?
- How can we increase our selling price by emphasizing our IP’s strategic value?
- Which mix of IP statistics are leading indicators of company performance?
- What do the back-tested results of a given strategy look like?
- How does this technology perform in a down market?
Special Opportunities Funds
- Does a company’s IP value exceed its acquisition price?
- What are the specified damages for known infringers?
- Does the company have a small number of identified licensees?
get more details >